Wednesday 6 September 2017

How will I know he's ready?

World Health Organisation guidelines advise to start to introduce "small amounts of food" from 6 months, so I won't start earlier than that. I'm also going to wait for him to be sitting up properly in his high chair and showing an interest in food. Good news is that he is definitely showing an interest in everything we put in our mouths - the prosecco will have to wait though. And he is sitting up well in his high chair.

He'll be 6 months on the 16th September and 26 weeks on the 14th September so I'll probably aim to start some point around that time.

In preparation I've been putting him in his high chair while we eat and when I'm in the kitchen so that he gets used to being in it - so far it's a hit!



No comments:

Post a Comment