Monday 18 September 2017

Day 11 - Does he love it or hate it?

I'm on nursery duty as Ross is working away so this morning I had to offer food after the nursery run.  I decided that as I was having some toast I'd offer him some too - with Marmite!

I don't like marmite - but Annabel used to love it. Apparently babies do like strong flavours...

I'm not sure if he liked it - I'll let you be the judge!!






** this is what gagging looks like - he was making grunting noises and was going red so I wasn't too worried. Lots of slobber and coughing involved and he spat the semi chewed/sucked piece out. **








I found some reduced Butternut squash crinkle cut chips in the supermarket (grocery store for my US friends) this morning so I roasted them for us to share at lunch time. They were really nice and reminded me that it's squash season so I will be on the look out for a spaghetti squash!










Nothing else offered today because we ran out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment